Next <
From: Irish Ranger <irishranger317@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Clueless Clinton mum on Fusion GPS scandal as Dems' dossierdenials pile up
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.arts.movies.current-films
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2017 21:09:48 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Clueless Clinton mum on Fusion GPS scandal as Dems dossier
denials pile up
From: Irish Ranger <irishranger317@gmail.com>
On Saturday, December 30, 2017 at 6:30:31 AM UTC-5, Jack Fake wrote:
> The Clinton campaign and Democratic National Committee paid more
> than $9 million to a law firm that, in turn, retained the
> political consultants who commissioned the now-infamous Trump
> dossier.
>
> But nobody at the top is copping to knowing a thing about it.
>
> Hillary Clinton is conspicuously silent on the new revelations,
> while Clinton World gives mixed messages about her knowledge.
> Her top campaign spokesman says “she may have known,” while an
> anonymous source is telling reporters she only learned about the
> dossier after BuzzFeed News published it early this year.
>
> '[Clinton] may have known, but the degree of exactly what she
> knew is beyond my knowledge.'
>
> - Ex-Clinton campaign spokesman Brian Fallon
> “I don’t know what she knew or did not know,” House Oversight
> Committee Chairman Trey Gowdy, R-S.C., told “Fox & Friends” on
> Thursday, adding: “I would find it pretty interesting if her
> campaign was making decisions at that level that she didn’t know
> about.”
>
> Rep. Peter King, R-N.Y., said he can’t believe Clinton or a top
> official like then-campaign chairman John Podesta was not aware.
>
> “You don’t lay out that kind of money in a campaign unless you
> know” how and why it’s being spent, he told Fox News’ “America’s
> Newsroom.”
>
> Clinton, though, hasn’t personally spoken up, and the rest of
> the Democratic brass are treating the dossier like a freelance
> project gone rogue.
>
> A spokesman for Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz, D-Fla., who led
> the DNC at the time, told Fox News on Wednesday that, “She did
> not have any knowledge of this arrangement.”
>
> A DNC official stressed that current Chairman “Tom Perez and the
> new leadership of the DNC were not involved in any decision-
> making regarding Fusion GPS, nor were they aware that Perkins
> Coie was working with the organization.”
>
> In a carefully worded response, former Clinton campaign
> spokesman Brian Fallon told CNN on Wednesday that he didn’t
> personally know – but left the door open as to his boss’s
> awareness.
>
> “I don’t know. I haven’t asked. I haven’t spoken to her,” Fallon
> said. “She may have known, but the degree of exactly what she
> knew is beyond my knowledge.”
>
> http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/10/26/clinton-mum-on-fusion-
> gps-scandal-as-dems-dossier-denials-pile-up.html

Hillary operatives offer women $700K to accuse Trump

"One of Hillary Clinton’s wealthy pals paid $500,000 in an unsuccessful effort to fund women
willing to accuse President Trump of sexual misconduct before the 2016 election, The New York Times
reported Sunday.

Susie Tompkins Buell, the founder of Esprit Clothing and a major Clinton campaign donor for many
years, gave the money to celebrity lawyer Lisa Bloom who was working with a number of Trump accusers
at the time, according to the paper’s bombshell report.

Bloom solicited donors by saying she was working with women who might “find the courage to speak
out” against Trump if the donors would provide funds the paper reported.

Clinton operative David Brock also donated $200,000 to the effort through a nonprofit group he
founded, the paper reported in an article entitled, “Partisans, Wielding Money, Begin Seeking to
Exploit Harassment Claims..”

Irish Mike

“Hillary Clinton would rather climb a tree and tell a lie, than stand on the
ground and tell the truth.