From: hector <>
Subject: Re: _______ movie of the year
Full headers:
From: hector <>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.movies.current-films
Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2018 23:20:58 +1100
On 1/01/2018 8:03 AM, T987654321 wrote:
> Most important:  Wonder Woman  -  decades late bootup for the sure to be franchise.  Good casting,
great back story.

Never noticed it's 'importance' when I watched it.  They managed to cast
Wonder Woman well, that was important, otherwise it might not have worked.

> Most disappointing:  Independence Day sequel.  Took to long to come out, and was a general mess.

That was 2017?  Seems longer ago.

> Dumbest "smart" people:  Life.  They even joke about SciFi tropes and they still bring the thing
> Most unneeded:  Spiderboy Homecoming.  Pathetic villain and uninteresting   secondary characters.
Marvel should have done a teamup of the previous Spiderman with Dr. Strange.
> Most unimportant:  Star Wars: the whatever.  The first trilogy have never left my top five movies
ever, but now Star Wars is just a marketing platform for Disney