From: T987654321 <>
Subject: Re: _______ movie of the year
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.arts.movies.current-films
Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2018 12:17:51 -0800 (PST)
From: T987654321 <>

> > Most disappointing:  Independence Day sequel.  Took to long to come out, and was a general mess.
> Released on June 24, 2016, according to IMDB.  I caught in on cable and thought it was horrible.
Other than the special effects, I wasn't that impressed with the original ID4, either.  I saw ID4 at
the theater when it came out and the only thing I remember about it was when we were walking out of
the darkened theater after the movie, some guy ahead of me said, "It was worth paying five bucks to
see the White House get blown up."

My bad, don't know why I included it, probably because I only saw it on BluRay this year.  That
probably makes Spiderman Homecoming the winner  in two categories.