From: Obveeus <Obveeus@aol.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.movies.current-films
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2018 08:13:54 -0500
THE BAD BATCH:  A 2016 film about life in Texas starring Suki Waterhouse
and Jason Mamoa (FRONTIER).  Nothing about the setting/world of this
film made any sense at all.  I don't know how much was intended as post
apocalyptic world and how much was prison colony and how much was just
typical Texas lifestyle.  Jim Carrey, Keanu Reeves, and Giovanni Ribisi
all show up in cameos here, but they don't bring much to the table other
than quirk.  I'm not sure who this movie's target audience might be.
Perhaps with a bunch of nudity added it could have risen to the level of
MACHETE or NUDE NUNS WITH BIG GUNS, but as it stands, the film is
nothing more than a wasteland.