From: RichA <>
Subject: Re: My Top Ten Films of 2017
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.arts.movies.current-films
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2018 07:07:02 -0800 (PST)
From: RichA <>
On Tuesday, 2 January 2018 12:08:05 UTC-5, Mark Leeper  wrote:
> My Top Ten Films of 2017
> This film is based on a true story.  Molly Bloom wanted to be an
> Olympic skier and came very close to making it.  Then in an instant
> she had an accident, was washed out, and had to give up her Olympic
> dreams.  By chance she ended up inheriting the job of organizing the
> most exclusive weekly poker game in the world.

Sigh.  From Murder Incorporated, to Meyer Lansky, Bugsy Siegel, to this female.  Trying to make
criminality sound acceptable, dashing, or even glamorous.  I think the only one to actually ever be
condemned was Madoff because he ripped-off his own people in addition to the goyim.
> Set in 1971, the owner of thejavascript:; Washington Post is faced with a
> Constitutional issue of whether to publish the contents of the
> Pentagon papers or to allow the government to gag her newspaper.

Lib media still trying to live in their glory days, supporting treason.