From: Obveeus <Obveeus@aol.com>
Subject: MAZE RUNNER THE DEATH CURE (no spoilers)
From: Obveeus <Obveeus@aol.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.movies.current-films
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2018 08:46:02 -0500
MAZE RUNNER THE DEATH CURE:  The 2018 third entry in the trilogy.  I
liked the first one.  I didn't like the second one.  I did like this
third one and it was probably the best of the bunch as the character
motivations made sense and the overall plot made sense.  That being
said, almost none of the smaller plot points driving the action made
sense and the action sequences suffer from that all too common movie
theme where huge, noise objects can sneak up on anyone simply because
the attacking object is out of frame.  Still, at least the protagonists
are not all invincible like a spandex superhero action flick and there
is a complexity to this story in that everyone does not agree on a goal
and yet that doesn't define what is or is not the right answer.  So, if
you watched the first two films, watch this one as well.  be prepared
for all kinds of stupid stuff to permeate the overall quality story telling.