From: Neill Massello <nmassello@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: 12 STRONG: The Left is Upset (Again)
From: nmassello@yahoo.com (Neill Massello)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv,rec.arts.movies.current-films
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2018 17:30:25 -0700
BTR1701<atropos@mac.com> wrote:

> This guy has some serious issues to work through. His obvious issues
> with the military aside, he can't even stand that Hemsworth is
> good-looking. "Greviously handsome"? WTF?

Well, most men envy the Hemsworths' looks. But he lost me when he lumped
in two of the best war movies ever made with a superficial,
flash-in-the-pan entertainment.

> Oh, and contrary to the writer's claim, Hemsworth's Marines did a lot
> more than decimate the Taliban forces. They annihilated them.

He's a half-learned twit who doesn't know what "decimate" means. He's
also a pussy. Unfortunately, movie commentary tends to attract such
people.