From: moviePig <pwallace@moviepig.com>
Subject: Re: 12 STRONG: The Left is Upset (Again)
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.arts.movies.current-films
From: moviePig <pwallace@moviepig.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2018 11:42:18 -0500
On 1/29/2018 11:21 AM, RichA wrote:
> On Monday, 29 January 2018 09:37:05 UTC-5, moviePig  wrote:

>>> Ashley, I'd have a small bet that more comedians are Left than Right. (See
>>> 'inarticulate')

>>> Rightttt.
>>
>> Not that this should necessarily make you feel less shamed, but I, too,
>> had to look up the quote ...after learning it *was* a quote ...and the
>> movie it was quoted from ...and seeing the clip.  But now it seems like
>> only yesterday ...well, earlier today.
>
> The criticisms of the left-wing critics are illogical.  They bleat on about "the bigger picture"
and "it's more complex than that" ranting about George Bush and the poor portrayal of evil Muslims.
As if the film-makers had time to shoe-horn in all the political junk that accompanied the war.  The
whole point is that this was a finite band of men who had a job to do and did it well.  How hard is
it for he left to understand that? They hate America and the military, that's pretty much what
drives their reviews.

Afaics, the cited article says very little in defense of the Taliban...

--

   YOUR taste at work...