From: The Starmaker <starmaker@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: How much does Hollywood pay police to conduct fake investigations?
Full headers:
From: The Starmaker <starmaker@ix.netcom.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv,rec.arts.movies.current-films,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Date: Sun, 04 Feb 2018 16:24:49 -0800

https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/people/2018/02/01/actor-robert-w...

> > > he's innoncent.
> >
> > it was a boating accident.
> >
> > you have a few drinks, you fall over..
> >
> > even if he saw her fall over, he would have to be crazy to try and go
> > save her...he would die too.
> >
> > Died trying to save her the headlines would read...
>
> The poor LAPD complaing that their number one suspect won't talk to
> them. How much does it cost to buy a DA? In Hollywood, three doughnuts
> in one bag.

It appears to me that the LAPD doesn't know how the justice system works.

I think it's called ..."The Fix Is In."

Don't the LAPD or NYPD know what is..."The Fix Is In."?

Here's how it works:

You go the the Beverly Hills Police Department and
you ask "How much for a Get Out of Jail Card?"

the guy at the desk ask "What's the charge?"

You say..."MURDER!"

the guy at the desk sez, "Oh, you need to see the D.A."

You say, "You don't happen to have a price list?"

he sez, "No, but's it's more than a dozen doughnuts!"

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/adventuretimewithfinnandjake/ima...

Is this thread about Harvey Weinstein fake police investigations? I might be posting in the wrong
thread...

It seems everybody has a Get Out of Jail Card...

They should just have a web site where you can buy one online....

"let me see...letme click the murder link to see how much it cost..."