From: trotsky <gmsingh@email.com>
Subject: Re: The Cloverfield Paradox
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.arts.movies.current-films
From: trotsky <gmsingh@email.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2018 05:14:34 -0600
On 2/6/18 5:30 PM, moviePig wrote:
> On 2/6/2018 6:24 PM, trotsky wrote:
>> On 2/6/18 1:18 PM, moviePig wrote:

>>> tCP now has 6.0 from  15,208.  Fwiw, I do think Netflix confers a
>>> small pro-bias -- e.g., an anti-establishment sticking it to The Man.
>>
>> Anti-establishment?  What the fuck are you talking about?
>
> In the movie biz, Netflix is (still) the upstart, the renegade who
> delivers what the big studios won't risk.  We pull for Netflix.

Here is my advice: you shitheads need to start doing the necessary
research when talking about any aspect of the business of selling
movies, because you look like fucking third graders.  Here's an example:

https://www.thestreet.com/story/14478005/1/disney-announces-earnings...

Disney Corp., one of the biggest entertainment conglomerates in the
history of the universe, has announced its "global streaming plan".
Guess what?  Netflix is a streaming video channel.  Hm, could it be that
Disney and others have recognized that streaming video is a new paradigm
in the release of its products and are acting accordingly?  Guess what
else?  If Disney is doing it it's just the opposite of "anti
establishment".  Do you see your error yet?