From: moviePig <pwallace@moviepig.com>
Subject: Re: The Cloverfield Paradox
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.arts.movies.current-films
From: moviePig <pwallace@moviepig.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2018 08:59:32 -0500

https://www.thestreet.com/story/14478005/1/disney-announces-earnings...

> Disney Corp., one of the biggest entertainment conglomerates in the
> history of the universe, has announced its "global streaming plan".
> Guess what?  Netflix is a streaming video channel.  Hm, could it be that
> Disney and others have recognized that streaming video is a new paradigm
> in the release of its products and are acting accordingly?  Guess what
> else?  If Disney is doing it it's just the opposite of "anti
> establishment".  Do you see your error yet?

The future lies ahead.  The present, however, is a concern about whether
THE CLOVERFIELD PARADOX's hundred minutes will prove rewarding (to me!).
  And presently, all signs point to 'no'.  Feel free to post a 'yes'
after you've watched the movie.  I'm sure there'd be discussion.

--

   YOUR taste at work...