From: trotsky <gmsingh@email.com>
Subject: Re: The Cloverfield Paradox
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.arts.movies.current-films
From: trotsky <gmsingh@email.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2018 05:15:25 -0600

https://www.thestreet.com/story/14478005/1/disney-announces-earnings...

>> Disney Corp., one of the biggest entertainment conglomerates in the
>> history of the universe, has announced its "global streaming plan".
>> Guess what?  Netflix is a streaming video channel.  Hm, could it be
>> that Disney and others have recognized that streaming video is a new
>> paradigm in the release of its products and are acting accordingly?
>> Guess what else?  If Disney is doing it it's just the opposite of
>> "anti establishment".  Do you see your error yet?
>
> The future lies ahead.  The present, however, is a concern about whether
> THE CLOVERFIELD PARADOX's hundred minutes will prove rewarding (to me!).

No, we're not talking about your bullshit ways of evaluating a movie
without seeing it, we're talking about your bullshit comment about a
hugely successful company called Netflix is a "renegade" because they
have become successful as an alternate distribution channel for movies.
If this shit is over your head you should probably just avoid the subject.