From: Obveeus <Obveeus@aol.com>
Subject: Re: "Annihilation" Reviewer's criticism is like mine, people displayno sense of wonder
From: Obveeus <Obveeus@aol.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.movies.current-films
Subject: Re: "Annihilation" Reviewers criticism is like mine, people display
no sense of wonder
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2018 23:43:36 -0500
On 2/23/2018 10:55 PM, RichA wrote:
> I've mentioned this before.  In scifis and horrors, people are often confronted with the
fantastic, but unlike real humans, very few ever display a sense of fascinated curiosity or
excitement.  Most are just scared.  Their reactions are uncharacteristic of how humans would act.
Why is that? There is nothing interesting about lack of interest.

> http://www.riotmaterial.com/annihilation-surely-ambitious-sadly-und...

RichA...you demonstrate nearly every day right here on Usenet that you
are scared of just about everything different that you are confronted
with.  When have you ever demonstrated a 'sense of wonder' about
anything beyond wondering why people don't agree with you?