From: RichA <>
Subject: Re: "Annihilation" Reviewer's criticism is like mine, people displayno sense of wonder
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.arts.movies.current-films
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2018 20:15:18 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: "Annihilation" Reviewers criticism is like mine, people display
no sense of wonder
From: RichA <>
On Sunday, 25 February 2018 16:06:22 UTC-5, Greg Singh  wrote:
> On 2/23/18 9:55 PM, RichA wrote:
> > I've mentioned this before.  In scifis and horrors, people are often confronted with the
fantastic, but unlike real humans, very few ever display a sense of fascinated curiosity or
excitement.  Most are just scared.  Their reactions are uncharacteristic of how humans would act.
Why is that? There is nothing interesting about lack of interest.

> I wonder why the hell they even made the movie, does that count?

Liberals are the reason most scifi is so watered-down today.  They couldn't grasp the concepts.