From: trotsky <>
Subject: Re: "The Big Sick"
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.arts.movies.current-films
From: trotsky <>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2018 03:45:15 -0600
On 2/25/18 4:38 PM, RichA wrote:
> On Sunday, 25 February 2018 10:24:12 UTC-5, Greg Singh  wrote:
>>> I feel that THE BIG SICK was the best film that came out in 2017.
>>> Weinstein was closely tied to both Amazon Studios and Netflix, though,
>>> so there is no respite from predatory filmmakers in the streaming arena.
>> Closely tied meaning he had women from there tie him up with ropes as
>> part of his sex games?  I don't understand your vague assertion.
> Can you ever respond to anyone without sounding adversarial?  Who beat you as a child?

Rich, I know you're not exceptionally bright, but I'll tell you what,
I'll give you a homework assignment to answer your question.  I posted
an article yesterday from the Hollywood Reporter about Netflix as an
outlet for first run movies.  I've attempted to broach this subject here
a couple of times.  Look at the comments at the end of the article and
compare them to the piles and piles and piles of horseshit I get here
when I attempt the discussion.  Now, keep in mind, this is extremely
obvious so even you should be able to handle it.  But you asked a
serious question and I expect a serious answer.  I dare you.