Next <
From: trotsky <gmsingh@email.com>
Subject: Re: "Annihilation" Reviewer's criticism is like mine, people displayno sense of wonder
Full headers:
Subject: Re: "Annihilation" Reviewers criticism is like mine, people display
no sense of wonder
Newsgroups: rec.arts.movies.current-films
From: trotsky <gmsingh@email.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2018 03:48:14 -0600
On 2/25/18 10:15 PM, RichA wrote:
> On Sunday, 25 February 2018 16:06:22 UTC-5, Greg Singh  wrote:
>> On 2/23/18 9:55 PM, RichA wrote:
>>> I've mentioned this before.  In scifis and horrors, people are often confronted with the
fantastic, but unlike real humans, very few ever display a sense of fascinated curiosity or
excitement.  Most are just scared.  Their reactions are uncharacteristic of how humans would act.
Why is that? There is nothing interesting about lack of interest.

>>> http://www.riotmaterial.com/annihilation-surely-ambitious-sadly-und...
>>>

>> I wonder why the hell they even made the movie, does that count?
>
> Liberals are the reason most scifi is so watered-down today.  They couldn't grasp the concepts.

> Can you ever respond to anyone without sounding adversarial?

Your words you stupid motherfucking snowflake.  Are you too fucking
stupid to even realize what YOU said here is adversarial you fucking
moronic hypocrite?  Jesus, God, you are so fucking stupid.