From: trotsky <>
Subject: Re: "The Big Sick"
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.arts.movies.current-films
From: trotsky <>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2018 04:47:13 -0600
On 2/26/18 6:54 PM, alvey wrote:
> On Mon, 26 Feb 2018 17:34:28 -0600, trotsky wrote:
>>> Swings and roundabouts. There's an over-supply of keyboard hard men.
>> Is that supposed to be humor, alvey?
> Me? Humour? Neverrrr. I gave that up when America ceased to be a respected
> country.
>> It would explain why you didn't like the movie?
> Being pedantic, I never said that I "didn't like the movie". My opinion was
> that it's over-rated because of the scarcity of its genre and the
> relentless barrage of violent crap. And Judd Apatow.
> This is what's known as A Difference of Opinion.
> You need to learn to live with it.

Yes but "Judd Apatow sucks" isn't a well informed or well stated
opinion.  It makes you look stupid.  Also, saying something "isn't
funny" without have the brains or balls to establish a point of
reference for what you find funny also makes you look stupid as well as
making you look like you're missing genitalia.  Any questions?