From: Obveeus <Obveeus@aol.com>
Subject: 20 Oscar winning females in music video
From: Obveeus <Obveeus@aol.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.movies.past-films,rec.arts.movies.current-films
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2018 22:56:40 -0500
Videos at the link:

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/watch-20-oscar-winning-actresses...

20.  Penelope Cruz in Mecano's La Fuerza Del Destino
19.  Jennifer Lawrence in Parachute's The Mess I Made
18.  Nichole kidman in Robbie Williams' Somethign Stupid
17.  Tatum O'Neal in iRAWniQ's AlienPu$
16.  Jennifer Connelly in Roy Orbison's I Drove All Night
15.  Julia Roberts in Dave Matthews Band's Dreamgirl
14.  Emma Stone in Will Butler's Anna
13.  Cate Blanchett in Massive Attack's The Spoils
12.  Anne Hathaway and Brie Larson in Jenny Lewis' One of the Guys
11.  Halle Berry in Limp Bizkit's Behind Blue Eyes
10.  Renee Zellweger in doing Here's To Love as Barbara Novak
9.  Angelina Jolie in Meat Loaf's Rock N Roll Dreams Come Through
8.  Patricia Arquette in The Rolling Stones' Like A Rolling Stone
7.  Marion Cotillard in David Bowie's The Next Day
6.  Faye Dunaway in Tom Petty's Into The Great Wide Open
5.  Natalie Portman in Devendra Banhart's Carmensita
4.  Charlize Theron in Brandon Flowers' Crossfire
3.  Kim Bassinger in Tom Petty's Mary Jane's Last Dance
2.  Lupita Nyong'o in Jay-Z's Many Faced God
1.  Tilda Swinton in David Bowie's The Stars Are Out Tonight

also...

Reese Witherspoon doing Walk The Line as June Carter Cash