From: Arthur Lipscomb <arthur@alum.calberkeley.org>
Subject: Re: War comes earlier than expected
Full headers:
From: Arthur Lipscomb <arthur@alum.calberkeley.org>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.movies.current-films
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2018 17:35:36 -0800
On 3/2/2018 9:18 AM, Obveeus wrote:

> The release date for AVENGERS:  INFINITY WAR just moved up a week to
> April 27, 2018:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/scottmendelson/2018/03/01/3-reasons-mar...

Normally I would be beyond happy at the news of that movie being moved
up a week.  But that originally release date has been known for well
over a year.  And I actually planned a staycation around *that* date!
:-/  And even though it's a staycation, I have actually made other plans
to go to other local places and events so I can't just change them now.

Just a few weeks ago I purchased tickets to an event in 2019.  I
intentionally purchased the tickets for the weekend of May 3, 2019 so I
could see Infinity War 2 at a really nice IMAX theater first.  I hope
*that* date holds...