From: #BeamMeUpScotty <Not-Sure@ideocracy.gov>
Subject: Re: 'Shape of Water' director: Movies should lead to one world anderase national sovereignty
Full headers:
Subject: Re: Shape of Water director: Movies should lead to one world and
erase national sovereignty
Newsgroups: soc.culture.usa,alt.fan.jai-maharaj,soc.culture.indian,alt.philosophy,alt.politics.trump,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.politics.conservative,rec.arts.movies.current-films,alt.movies,talk.politics.misc
From: #BeamMeUpScotty <Not-Sure@ideocracy.gov>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2018 17:52:55 -0500

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/mar/4/guillermo-del-toro-s...

>> Forwarded post:
>>
>> "Shape of Water" is a terrible movie. It is supposedly
>> set in 1962 in the middle of the Kennedy administration.
>> It is about a mute girl who works as a cleaning woman in
>> a weird, secret U.S. government laboratory. She befriends
>> a large, male lizard type creature who lives under water.
>> She kidnaps him from the lab, brings him back to her
>> apartment and has sex with him.
>>
>> The director espoused his leftist, anti-American views in
>> his acceptance speech.
>>
>> Posted by detective
>>
>> End of forwarded post.
>
> Forwarded post:
>
> There are a whole string of errors in this film, and not
> just ideological ones:
>
> https://www.imdb.com/title/tt5580390/goofs/?tab=gf&ref_=tt_trv_g
>
> SOMEONE needs to go back to film school!

Is the Director saying we need to each have our own sovereignty with no
nations?

--
That's Karma

                     *Rumination*
120 - If identifying and defining gay can't be done, then it must be
like having a soul and spirituality, it's more of a religious experience.