From: trotsky <gmsingh@email.com>
Subject: Re: The real reason Democrats want open borders
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.arts.movies.current-films
From: trotsky <gmsingh@email.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2018 04:49:44 -0600
On 3/7/18 1:24 AM, Irish Ranger wrote:
> This is a link to the story about the Democrat Mayor of Oakland who publicly announced the pending
ICE raid which allowed more than 800 illegal immigrant felons to escape capture.

> This group included illegals that have been charged with rape, robbery, murder, assault, child
molestation,
> kidnapping and DUI's.  Why would any American political leader, in their right mind, help these
criminal felons escape and continue to prey on Americans?

You mean like Trump is doing with people in his administration, as well
as pardoning Joe Arpaio?  If you can't put these things in the proper
context you shouldn't be trying to discuss them.