From: trotsky <>
Subject: Re: The real reason Democrats want open borders
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.arts.movies.current-films
From: trotsky <>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2018 15:17:34 -0600
On 3/7/2018 1:24 AM, Irish Ranger wrote:
> This is a link to the story about the Democrat Mayor of Oakland who publicly announced the pending
ICE raid which allowed more than 800 illegal immigrant felons to escape capture.
> This group included illegals that have been charged with rape, robbery, murder, assault, child
> kidnapping and DUI's.  Why would any American political leader, in their right mind, help these
criminal felons escape and continue to prey on Americans?
> This Democrat's idiotic response?  She claims she did it to "protect families"!  I'm serious -
read the article.  That really was her response!
> Now here is the truth about why Democrats implemented this dangerous irresponsible policy that
puts American citizens at risk, buries the state in debt and facilitates crime, drug smuggling and
human trafficking.  The answer is simple - to gain political power.