> Prev
From: moviePig <pwallace@moviepig.com>
Subject: THREE BILLBOARDS OUTSIDE EBBING, MISSOURI (no spoilers)
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.arts.movies.current-films
From: moviePig <pwallace@moviepig.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2018 10:06:44 -0500
Trying to prod police response to a crime against her family, a woman
buys ad space.  The Oscar-nommed THREE BILLBOARDS OUTSIDE EBBING,
MISSOURI is a slice of wacky, winsomely tragic Americana.  For me, its
charms lay more in its several character arcs than in its insights.
(And I must note here that a couple of those arcs felt incomplete.)
Still, the writing often shines, and I was fully engaged throughout.  As
a b.p. nominee should be, it's well recommended.

--

   YOUR taste at work...