From: Savageduck <savageduck1@{REMOVESPAM}me.com>
Subject: Re: RAW editing software with lens profiles
Full headers:
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2017 16:09:10 -0700
From: Savageduck <savageduck1@{REMOVESPAM}me.com>
Newsgroups: rec.photo.digital
On Oct 22, 2017, Alfred Molon wrote
(in article<MPG.3457376394bc748298ceec@news.supernews.com>):

> I gave a try to the ON1 and ACDSee RAW converters, but they don't have
> the lens profile of the Olympus 12-100 lens (and in fact their lens
> profile database is totally outdated, despite being the 2018 versions).
> It also seems that these two RAW editing programs cannot read the lens
> profiles embedded in RAW images (I used the Olympus E-M1 II).
>
> Besides Photoshop ACR which other RAW converters can read the lens
> profiles which are embedded in the RAW files?

If you can’t find a lens profile you can custom build one for most of the
software with RAW conversion modules. Also there are some lenses such as the
Fujifilm XF series which have in camera lens correction and optimization
applied and written to the file metadata. I am not sure if this is the same
sort of thing you have with your Olympus. There is software which supports
this feature, otherwise there are a whole bunch of lens correction features
with most quality software, for which custom profiles can be built.

On1, I see they have profiles for many Olympus lenses but not the 12-100;
<https://on1help.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000293571-Supported...
Correction-Profiles>

AlienSkin Exposure X3, the 12-100 seems to be absent from this list;
<https://www.alienskin.com/exposure/supported-lenses/>

Picktorial (Mac only)

Lightroom and ACR

--