Next <
From: android <here@there.was>
Subject: Re: RAW editing software with lens profiles
Full headers:
From: android <here@there.was>
Newsgroups: rec.photo.digital
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2017 05:08:52 +0200
In article<MPG.3457376394bc748298ceec@news.supernews.com>,
 Alfred Molon<alfred_molon@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I gave a try to the ON1 and ACDSee RAW converters, but they don't have
> the lens profile of the Olympus 12-100 lens (and in fact their lens
> profile database is totally outdated, despite being the 2018 versions).
> It also seems that these two RAW editing programs cannot read the lens
> profiles embedded in RAW images (I used the Olympus E-M1 II).
>
> Besides Photoshop ACR which other RAW converters can read the lens
> profiles which are embedded in the RAW files?

You can always use PT-Lens, either as standalone or PS plugin if your
soft accommodates the latter. ON1 does. If your lense ain't in the
database then I believe that you can get it added on request. You might
have to send a few files...

PTLens are free to download and try:

<http://epaperpress.com/ptlens/index.html>

How to get the dev to calibrate your lense:

<http://epaperpress.com/ptlens/calOverview.html>

It's a mere USD 25 to buy.

How to install PS plugins in ON1:

<https://on1help.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001592927-ON1-Photo...
-How-to-manually-install-Photoshop-Plugins>

<http://tinyurl.com/yd7aron7>
--
teleportation kills