> Prev
From: judymartin72980 <judymartin72980@hot.mail>
Subject: The police pulled me over
From: judymartin72980@hot.mail
Newsgroups: rec.photo.digital
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2017 02:24:19 -0500
The police pulled me over. The cop said he wanted to see my drivers
license. I took his picture and told him I was going to send it to
facebook and have the FBI check to see if he is a real police officer.
Again, he asked for my drivers license. I told him that until I was sure
he was a real cop, I was not going to show him anything. I told him that
he was hasrassing me because I am blond. Thats when he got a call on his
radio and he said he had to go take care of something. After telling me
to slow down, he left.

I'm home now, and I'm still waiting for facebook to tell me if he is a
real cop. But I'm still puzzled about something. What is a drivers
license, and where can I buy one?

Judy