From: Savageduck <savageduck1@{REMOVESPAM}me.com>
Subject: Re: The police pulled me over
Full headers:
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2017 00:40:00 -0700
From: Savageduck <savageduck1@{REMOVESPAM}me.com>
Newsgroups: rec.photo.digital
On Oct 24, 2017, Noons wrote
(in article <osmoqj$mo9$1@dont-email.me>):

> On 23/10/2017 6:24 @wiz, judymartin72980@hot.mail wrote:
> > The police pulled me over. The cop said he wanted to see my drivers
> > license. I took his picture and told him I was going to send it to
> > facebook and have the FBI check to see if he is a real police officer.
> > Again, he asked for my drivers license. I told him that until I was sure
> > he was a real cop, I was not going to show him anything. I told him that
> > he was hasrassing me because I am blond. Thats when he got a call on his
> > radio and he said he had to go take care of something. After telling me
> > to slow down, he left.
> >
> > I'm home now, and I'm still waiting for facebook to tell me if he is a
> > real cop. But I'm still puzzled about something. What is a drivers
> > license, and where can I buy one?
> >
> > Judy
>
> Awesome! Thanks for the good laugh! :D
> Reminded me of a lady on the bus I return home in, last Friday.
> She was talking in a loud voice to a youn fella about how we were
> definitely in the end-of-days, with all that "Trump and Korea stuff".
> And how the Revelations book of every Bible(!???) aleerted to it.
> And (while pulling up her smart(?)phone) how she had googled it all and
> found it was true and about to happen!
> When I got to my stop, I and two other guys near her got up and left,
> very very fast! :D
> But not without first thanking her for the great entertainment!

Aah! Lady on bus stories, there are so many. These two for example:

A woman gets on a bus, and with her she has three sets of twins. The bus
driver looks at her in amazment, and asks; “Good grief lady, do you always
have twins?” to which she answers; “Heavens no! Hundreds of times we have
nothing.”

Then there was the woman who boarded a crowded, standing room only bus. She
turns to a man occupying one of the filled seats, and says; “would you give
up your seat for a pregnant lady?” The man surrenders his seat to the
woman, and as the ride moves on, he looks down at her and can see no visible
signs of preganancy. So he asks her, “Excuse me, but how long have you been
pregnant?” To which she answers, “Oh, about 15 minutes, you have no idea
how tired I am."

--

Regards,
Savageduck