From: Tony Cooper <tonycooper214@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Lightroom CC
Full headers:
From: Tony Cooper <tonycooper214@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: rec.photo.digital
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2017 11:17:34 -0400
On Sun, 29 Oct 2017 10:33:39 +0000, Tim Watts<tw_usenet@dionic.net>
wrote:

>On a tangent, but under the same topic:
>
>I just had a very quick play with Lightroom Web.
>
>It's looking rather promising. I imported some photos (jpg and Lumix RAW).
>
>I'm stuck in how to get a 1:1 preview to check focus, but other aspects
>are looking good. Being able to basically organise stuff and have
>instant access via the web and LR Mobile is cool.
>
>The editing facilities are pretty cool for a web app too.
>
>This is from someone who uses Linux and does not have the facilities to
>run LR Classic well (Windows on a VM is painful).
>

>My only concerns (apart from not being able to find out how to do a 1:1)
>are:

Evidently, the entire workspace of LR CC is not visible on your
screen.  At the bottom right of the workspace there is "Fit Fill 1:1"
in the row of other choices.  You can click on 1:1 and move the
visible part image around.

>1) The import is a bit vague - can I be sure it got all of them?

I don't see any problem in doing this, but I don't know where the
files are that you want to import.   And, I'm not at all familiar with
Linux.

--
Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida