Subject: Re: OT, kinda, video
Full headers:
From: PeterN <"peter,newdelete"@deleteverizon.net>
Newsgroups: rec.photo.digital
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2017 13:35:19 -0400
<ot3gim12qfi@news4.newsguy.com> <fijavchjqhi5dnql9vkon1bipnepdkpmvc@4ax.com>
<291020170048574037%nospam@nospam.invalid>
<n5pavctau1j8hshfqmoa4g3h4c9ju4i2vj@4ax.com>
<291020170921140946%nospam@nospam.invalid>
<qanbvctu2qd0seed8p1ffltosh90dn69li@4ax.com>
<here-1CAD29.15504129102017@news.individual.net>
<qjtbvcpmr6qnmijkgcepe6g16etoo6blso@4ax.com>
<291020171213472146%nospam@nospam.invalid>
<here-72C7CD.17551729102017@news.individual.net>
On 10/29/2017 12:55 PM, android wrote:
> In article <291020171213472146%nospam@nospam.invalid>,
>   nospam<nospam@nospam.invalid> wrote:
>
>> In article<qjtbvcpmr6qnmijkgcepe6g16etoo6blso@4ax.com>, Tony Cooper
>><tonycooper214@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Academic qualifications doesn't seem to have much to do with being
>>> Presidential material.  A vivid imagination involving sights and
>>> things that didn't happen, and a willingness to lie about anything and
>>> everything, got the current President in office.
>>
>> if that were true, then hillary would have won.
>
> I think that it's good not only for America but for the world community
> as a whole to get to study a back room character like van Trump live in
> the open...

We have a mean spirited, and selfish megalomaniac as President. Does it
sound familiar that loyalty to the person supersedes loyalty to our
Constitution. I don't think too many days go by without him telling a
lie. While telling lies is quite often in the best interests of the
public, but saying meetings did not exist, and talking about the size of
the crowd at inauguration? His proposed tax bill will increase taxes on
the middle class, while decreasing his own personal taxes, and those of
his family. Don't hold your breath until he imposes the sanctions on
Russia, that Congress instructed him to do. I could go a lot further,
but I much prefer photography. This is to far OT to continue in this group.

--
PeterN