Subject: Re: A lightroom question
Full headers:
From: PeterN <"peter,newdelete"@deleteverizon.net>
Newsgroups: alt.photography,rec.photo.digital
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2017 14:21:51 -0400
On 10/29/2017 12:12 PM, Savageduck wrote:
> On Oct 29, 2017, PeterN wrote
> (in article<ot4s9n02t0d@news6.newsguy.com>):
>
>> On 10/28/2017 11:26 PM, Savageduck wrote:
>>> On Oct 26, 2017, Savageduck wrote
>>> (in article<0001HW.1FA22B1B034B2B927000073692CF@news.giganews.com>):

>>> Have you been able to follow any of what I have detailed, regarding
>>> re-editing both PS and/or LR exported files?
>>>
>>> If so, has it helped provide enough guidance to answer your question?
>>>
>>> I was just wondering about that.
>>
>> Thank you. All of it.
>
> Great! I know that not everybody uses LR + PS the same way. It is just that I
> have found the method I have detailed above, the one which works best for me,
> and I hoped that you would find it useful. Perhaps even find a way to work it
> into your workflow.
>
> I have a confession, ever since I started shooting RAW+JPEG to get my SOOC
> Fujifilm JPEGs, I have some JPEGs in LR. However they are not the result of
> processing and/or editing RAW files.

I would think that in most cases, editing a JPEG file in LR should not
make any difference, because you are only changing the instructions, not
working on the file itself. No matter how many times you edit the file,
there will only be one change,and that will be when you save it.
each additional edit will be on another copy of the file.

<https://havecamerawilltravel.com/lightroom/jpgs-lightroom/>

--
PeterN