From: Savageduck <savageduck1@{REMOVESPAM}me.com>
Subject: Re: Slightly OT: Argus "C3" & Flash
Full headers:
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2017 16:46:59 -0700
From: Savageduck <savageduck1@{REMOVESPAM}me.com>
Newsgroups: rec.photo.digital
On Oct 29, 2017, John Turco wrote
(in article <ot5mts$ip0$1@dont-email.me>):

> <Note: This may not be the most appropriate Usenet photography
> newsgroup, to post my question...however, it's the most active one, by far.>
>
> I have an old Argus "C3" 35mm film camera. Is there any way that I could
> use an electronic flash unit, with it?
>
> Thanks, in advance!
>
> John

The short answer is no. From the days of using my father’s C3, on the side
there is a twin socket connection for a C-cell powered flash bulb unit. I
believe that was included in the original kit, and might be available on
eBay. Then you need to hunt down the flash bulbs.

<https://cloud10.todocoleccion.online/camara-fotos-
antigua/tc/2016/12/28/19/70481157.jpg>

--

Regards,