From: Savageduck <savageduck1@{REMOVESPAM}me.com>
Subject: Re: Lightroom CC
Full headers:
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2017 21:54:13 -0700
From: Savageduck <savageduck1@{REMOVESPAM}me.com>
Newsgroups: rec.photo.digital
On Oct 29, 2017, Tony Cooper wrote
(in article<sf7dvcttuhckpb0b8qfsgvuc9t6mv261j1@4ax.com>):

> On Sun, 29 Oct 2017 17:15:15 +0000, Tim Watts<tw_usenet@dionic.net>
> wrote:
>
> > On 29/10/17 15:17, Tony Cooper wrote:

> > > Evidently, the entire workspace of LR CC is not visible on your
> > > screen. At the bottom right of the workspace there is "Fit Fill 1:1"
> > > in the row of other choices. You can click on 1:1 and move the
> > > visible part image around.
> >
> > Thanks. I'm not getting that. here's a screenshot (browser full screen):
> >
> > http://tinypic.com/r/2csf1n8/9
> This is what you should see:
>
> https://photos.smugmug.com/AUE-Temp/i-KcFSghN/0/249d3962/O/Capture2....
>
> At the bottom right: Fit Fill 1:1 (icon for filmstrip on or off)
> (icon for original before editing)

Just clear things up, Tim does not have a Windows, or macOS desktop machine.
He has the Lightroom CC mobile edition on an iPad, but no desktop edition.

He is currently limited to a Linux desktop, so he cannot run either Lightroom
CC, or Lightroom Classic CC desktop editions. He is running the Lightroom web
based app, which runs in any internet browser. That edition does not have the
capability of dealing with viewing at different scale levels such as 1:1,
fit, fill, or 2:1.

<https://www.dropbox.com/s/svoaxuzsak7odad/screenshot_210.png>

<https://lightroom.adobe.com/>

--