From: Carlos E.R. <robin_listas@es.invalid>
Subject: Re: Windows 10. Horrible!
From: "Carlos E.R." <robin_listas@es.invalid>
Newsgroups: rec.photo.digital
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2017 15:28:53 +0100
On 2017-10-30 08:17, Rich A wrote:
> Wow!  Didn't know it had so many issues!  Made a horrific mess of running multiple different
displays (even with specific video card drivers), hides tons of stuff that I normally use (like
control panel). Boxes the active desktop into a frame INSIDE the main computer screen, so it's
smaller.  I'm sure there is a way around it, but I couldn't be bothered. There are myriad issues
with it, which I found out looking up problems online.  Windows 8.1 is FAR better, IMO.

Maybe that's interesting, but how does your post relate to this group
about digital photography?

--
Cheers, Carlos.