Subject: Re: Windows 10. Horrible!
Full headers:
From: David Taylor <david-taylor@blueyonder.co.uk.invalid>
Newsgroups: rec.photo.digital
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2017 15:58:39 +0000
On 30/10/2017 14:28, Carlos E.R. wrote:
> On 2017-10-30 08:17, Rich A wrote:
>> Wow!  Didn't know it had so many issues!  Made a horrific mess of running multiple different
displays (even with specific video card drivers), hides tons of stuff that I normally use (like
control panel). Boxes the active desktop into a frame INSIDE the main computer screen, so it's
smaller.  I'm sure there is a way around it, but I couldn't be bothered. There are myriad issues
with it, which I found out looking up problems online.  Windows 8.1 is FAR better, IMO.

> Maybe that's interesting, but how does your post relate to this group
> about digital photography?

Good question, but the resulting discussion may be helpful to those who
run all their digital photography software on Windows.  Contrary to Mr.
Anderson, I've had no problems with Win-10, and that may be an
encouragement to anyone considering upgrading their hardware, and
perhaps concerned that it comes with Win-10.

--
Cheers,
David