Subject: Re: Windows 10. Horrible!
Full headers:
From: PeterN <"peter,newdelete"@deleteverizon.net>
Newsgroups: rec.photo.digital
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2017 12:52:08 -0400
On 10/30/2017 11:37 AM, nospam wrote:

<snip>

> win10 is currently running on hundreds of millions of systems. nothing
> is perfect, so there will be a few problems, but they're mostly minor.

I have Win 7 on one machine and Win10 on my laptop. I have found nothing
about Win10 that would induce me to upgrade. What I do not like is the
update notification that comes, usually when I am engrossed in a
project. To me it is an annoying distraction. What some claim is minor,
is not to others.

--
PeterN