From: Noons <wizofoz2k@yahoo.com.au>
Subject: Re: Windows 10. Horrible!
Full headers:
From: Noons <wizofoz2k@yahoo.com.au>
Newsgroups: rec.photo.digital
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2017 23:32:59 +1100
On 30/10/2017 6:17 @wiz, Rich A wrote:
> Wow!  Didn't know it had so many issues!  Made a horrific mess of running multiple different
displays (even with specific video card drivers), hides tons of stuff that I normally use (like
control panel). Boxes the active desktop into a frame INSIDE the main computer screen, so it's
smaller.  I'm sure there is a way around it, but I couldn't be bothered. There are myriad issues
with it, which I found out looking up problems online.  Windows 8.1 is FAR better, IMO.

Gave up on it as soon as work upgraded mall desktops to it.
Mine at home are on Win7Pro 64-bit and will stay on that for the
foreseeable future. And if Microslop makes it unworkable, I'll simply go
back to Linux and screw them!