From: philo <philo@privacy.net>
Subject: Re: Windows 10. Horrible!
Full headers:
From: philo <philo@privacy.net>
Newsgroups: rec.photo.digital
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2017 11:06:54 -0500
On 10/30/2017 02:17 AM, Rich A wrote:
> Wow!  Didn't know it had so many issues!  Made a horrific mess of running multiple different
displays (even with specific video card drivers), hides tons of stuff that I normally use (like
control panel). Boxes the active desktop into a frame INSIDE the main computer screen, so it's
smaller.  I'm sure there is a way around it, but I couldn't be bothered. There are myriad issues
with it, which I found out looking up problems online.  Windows 8.1 is FAR better, IMO.

I have two , secondary use machines that I've upgrade to Win10, both
work fine.

My wife is the one who does the real, photo-processing work and I'm
keeping it at Win7. It works perfectly and I do not want to take a
chance with that machine.