From: nospam <nospam@nospam.invalid>
Subject: Re: Windows 10. Horrible!
From: nospam <nospam@nospam.invalid>
Newsgroups: rec.photo.digital
Date: Thu, 02 Nov 2017 12:35:34 -0400
References: <8f933433-4590-4ce1-8633-43fef8eac186@googlegroups.com> <ota72v$a08$1@dont-email.me> <otaa0u01gl1@news4.newsguy.com> <MPG.34630c823612378998cef3@news.supernews.com> <otbah6$10c3$1@gioia.aioe.org> <otbuml$qkc$1@dont-email.me> <otchr5$v4h$1@gioia.aioe.org> <otcslc$do7$1@dont-email.me> <85a3c925-23ef-4c09-b30a-9c1bfbbf2292@googlegroups.com> <otf9e1$1kd$1@gioia.aioe.org> <bd0d2f62-eacf-4dc4-ab83-b46e6398757a@googlegroups.com>
In article<bd0d2f62-eacf-4dc4-ab83-b46e6398757a@googlegroups.com>,
Whisky-dave<whisky.dave@gmail.com> wrote:

> >Then outside
> > hackers hack into the NSA and make them public.
> > Federal tax dollars are funding the likes of WannaCry.
>
> where did you get that info from ?

the news. it was widely reported.

> >(Nospam thinks he's going to
> > be safe by letting Apple or Google handle his
> > finances.)
>
> far safer than letting XP handle it.

apple and google don't handle the user's finances at all.

he is completely ignorant about today's technology and wishes to remain
ignorant.

>  Of course you probbaly not aware that NO Apple product was 'infected by
> wannacry"

yep.

> >   The most basic issue is not about buying
> > whatever Microsoft or Apple say you need this
> > year.
>
> Apple does charge yuo for security updates adn I donlt think MS does either,
> you just buy a new OS.

apple does not charge anything for security updates, nor does
microsoft, as are new oses.

> So, some things never change.
> even Queen Elizabeth 1st had spies working for her in the 1550s and thre
> abouts.

what a bitch.

> > It's denial on a massive scale. The main
> > reason young people have switched to Macs is
> > because they believe they can ignore security
> > issues if they have a Mac.
>
> Some people think a god created the earth in 6 days so what.

some people are ignorant. so what.

> Some believe they are safer with Macs because far fewer people using macs
> have problems with Macs than they do with PCs.

they too are ignorant.

> And when anyone loks into it they find that generally speaking it's true.

nope.

if someone looks into it, they find that macs are significantly more
secure by design, not because fewer people use them.

> > They just want to know how to do it without having
> > to think.
> Yep any computer that can run word is OK and we all know how many PC users
> claim that yuo can;t get word for a Mac, they forget it came out on the Mac
> first.

the gui version did. excel and photoshop were also mac first.

> > We want interactive TV with unlimited fulfillment
> > of impulses.
>
> That's been the case since man worked out how to wank, and women how to
> complain ;-)

both do both.