Subject: Re: Ripe Apples
Full headers:
From: PeterN <"peter,newdelete"@deleteverizon.net>
Newsgroups: rec.photo.digital
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2017 22:41:56 -0500
On 11/7/2017 9:21 AM, Tony Cooper wrote:
> On Tue, 7 Nov 2017 02:02:24 -0800 (PST), Whisky-dave
><whisky.dave@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Monday, 6 November 2017 23:29:31 UTC, Tony Cooper  wrote:
>>> The newspaper in a small town near here has these two Macs on display
>>> in the lobby.  The desktop unit looks like it could be used by the
>>> "Jetsons".
>>>

>>> https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ss03wkzk8so81vo/AABHEdQNK855pO51663dqrDaa...
>>>

>> Ah yes the iLamp I wasn't a fan myself but why haven't they got a 15 year-old PC on display ;-)
>
> It's not a museum.  It's a newspaper office, and the units on display
> are the units that were in use by the staff.

i had the privilege of visiting Armand Hammer's office that was heavily
used, and also a fantastic museum, while it was still used as an office.
You got there by invitation only, while Armand Hammer was still the
president of Occidental Petroleum. I doubt if he consulted his Da Vinci
sketches for business purposes.

--
PeterN