From: Whisky-dave <whisky.dave@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Jupiter photos
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.photo.digital
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2017 07:58:15 -0800 (PST)
From: Whisky-dave <whisky.dave@gmail.com>
On Thursday, 9 November 2017 14:20:16 UTC, Mayayana  wrote:
> "David B."<DavidB@nomail.afraid.invalid> wrote
>

> http://www.sci-techuniverse.com/2017/11/nasas-1-billion-jupiter-pro...
> |
> | Fascinating images.
>
>   Except that the colors are made-up,

all colours are made up, it;s what our eye does, colours don;t really exist.
But I do no what you mean the colours are used to sperate things that are going on making them
easier to see. A bit less crude than a highlight pen :-)

>so what
> you're really seeing is sci-fi fantasy.

Not really it's being  able to see more wavelenghs or more information than the human eye could
actually see.

Itls a bit likke claiming that bats don;t fly at night because you can;t see them in the dark, in
ordee to see how they fly yuo could use infra-red light with an infra-red sensative camera, you'd
see bats flying but not their correct colour.

It;s a bit like teh link below we can;t see carbon dioxide in the air but colouring it makes it
easier to see and understand,

So as long as you appreciate this there shouldn't be a problem.

 On the