Subject: Re: Blurred photo?
Full headers:
From: PeterN <"peter,newdelete"@deleteverizon.net>
Newsgroups: rec.photo.digital
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2017 12:18:24 -0500

http://home.bt.com/tech-gadgets/photography/artificial-intelligence...

> Nup.  Focus Magic walks all over the current crop of sharpening tools
> and that one is just a reconstruction that is a guess at best...

I was reading the reviews of FM, they were quite favorable, if you
follow their tutorials. However, I have not seen any comparing CC 2018,
which seems to have decent sharpening filters. I did some quickies, and
did not see any significant difference, between FM and what I already
have. Having said that i really like the defocusing, but it is  "not yet
available," as a plugin. But that is just my personal preference.

--
PeterN