From: android <here@there.was>
Subject: Re: Dollar store-looking $129.00 video glasses fail to attract buyers
From: android <here@there.was>
Newsgroups: rec.photo.digital
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2017 05:28:23 +0100
In article<57b4587d-1534-4be3-8e8f-1f750f09405f@googlegroups.com>,
 Rich A<rander3127@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wednesday, November 8, 2017 at 11:03:57 AM UTC-5, Whisky-dave wrote:
> > On Wednesday, 8 November 2017 14:56:37 UTC, Rich A  wrote:
> > > http://www.bbc.com/news/technology-41915068
> >
> > I think it's a bit unfair and I think they may have sold many more if
> > people could actually order them rather than having to find a vending
> > machine, how many vending machines were in  London I don;t remmebr seeing
> > any, and even if I did I wouldn't be puttung $129 in one just to try
> > something out.
> > I wouldn't even buy a chocolate bar from one as I know it'd be more
> > expensive than going to a shop.
>
> Someone should stop putting the reigns of marketing into 20-something
> Millenial D.B.s who really have NO real experience.  Hence, "vending
> machines."

These things do that what people expect Goog Glass to do, at least on
occasion.  Looks glasses but double as surveillance cameras but you
don't know if they are on. They should put a red "action" lamp on them!
I doubt that they makes you more popular at the club/pub than the Goog
Glasses...

Look what a spectacle that makes of himself. Freak show!

<https://ichef.bbci.co.uk/images/ic/720x405/p054pmbf.jpg>
--
teleportation kills