From: Eric Stevens <eric.stevens@sum.co.nz>
Subject: Re: HDR rainforest
Full headers:
From: Eric Stevens <eric.stevens@sum.co.nz>
Newsgroups: rec.photo.digital
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2017 13:35:38 +1300
On Sun, 19 Nov 2017 00:46:58 +0100, Alfred Molon<alfred_molon@yahoo.com> wrote:

>What do you think about this picture:
>http://www.molon.de/galleries/Malaysia/Endau/Waterfalls/img.php?pic...
>
>Photomatix Pro with five RAW images (0EV, +- 2EV, +-4EV);
>"photographic" setting.
>
>The water of the waterfall and the sky on top are very bright, while the
>shadow areas in the trees are very dark.

I agree with you but my first reaction was to try to double the size
of the image. I think it would have a different impact then. Even so,
I would like to be able to see a little more deeply into the shadows
of the trees. I would also like to see more detail of the clouds and
sky but suspect there is none there to resolve.
--

Regards,

Eric Stevens