From: Whisky-dave <>
Subject: Re: Fake SD cards
Full headers:
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2017 02:45:35 -0800 (PST)
From: Whisky-dave <>
On Thursday, 23 November 2017 00:33:01 UTC, Davoud  wrote:
> Whisky-Dave
> > >   a large number of fake SD cards these ones had sandisk labeled and the
> > >   hologram didn't look right...
> Dimitris Tzortzakakis:
> > Of course, the fake headlamps are much more dangerous than the SD cards,
> > not if you're a pro, though, and your living depends on them...I learned
> > that there are even fake 1TB drives...
> Doesn't apply to me. I shop for quality, not price. Can't really afford
> to do otherwise.

It does apply to you as these cards were NOT significanly cheaper so these fakers know how you think
so they just take a cheap card and triple it;s price and yuo think it's geniune and they make a
bigger profit than selling you a crap card at a cheap price.

They have sussed you out if you only buy full price cards as an indication that they are genuine.