> Prev
From: Dan Jenkins <djenkins4556@plusnet.uk>
Subject: Is there a way to make Irfanview AUTOCROP when it's kind of easy?
Full headers:
From: Dan Jenkins <djenkins4556@plusnet.uk>
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,rec.photo.digital
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2017 03:11:25 +0000 (UTC)
Is there a way to make Irfanview AUTOCROP when it's a situation that isn't
too hard for an algorithm to figure out that there are black lines along
the outside of a set of photos?

Irfanview has a great batch facility on Windows, but the crop seems to be
manual.

Irfanview crops super easy, but usually, when I crop manually, I'm off by a
few pixels.

If not irfanview, what else free and simple might have a good manual or
batch autocrop?