> Prev
From: anonymous <anonymous@internet.none>
Subject: Why should I say "Cheese"?
Full headers:
From: anonymous@internet.none
Newsgroups: rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2017 02:10:50 -0600
Why should I say "Cheese"?

Ever since I was born in the 1950's I have been told to say "cheese"
whenever someone wants to take my picture.

WHY?

No one has ever given me any cheese, and I do like cheese.

What if I say Macaroni, and leave out the cheese?

Or maybe I could say Pizza, since all pizza contains cheese.

What if I say Cheddar, Swiss, or Provolone?

Or maybe say "Cheeseburger with fries and a coke"

Then again, I could say "cheese curds", or just say "whey".

Then there's always "Cottage cheese" or "Cream cheese" to consider.

I have tried all of these with mixed results. These days, when someone
says "Say Cheese", I reply "Why", then I proceed to say "I'll say that
word as soon as you give me some".....
(Sadly, no one has ever given me any cheese to date)....

Anyhow, with all the cheese that's been said over the years, I'd think
that by now every camera would have been used as a pizza topping, if it
was not previously stolen by mice.

Before you close this message:

*** SAY CHEESE ***