From: android <here@there.was>
Subject: Re: UK Nanny State. Making Britain safe from freedom, on ban at atime
Full headers:
From: android <here@there.was>
Newsgroups: rec.photo.digital
Subject: Re: UK Nanny State. Making Britain safe from freedom, on ban at a
time
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2017 05:00:56 +0100
On  2017-11-27 22:37, RichA wrote:
> On Monday, 27 November 2017 00:11:19 UTC-5, android  wrote:
>> On  2017-11-27 00:15, RichA wrote:
>>> Sure, it's ok to blanket a country with 500,000 CCTV cameras, ensuring no one will ever have any
kind of privacy again except locked in their bedrooms with no windows, but fly a drone above 400ft?
BAN IT!!

>>> http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-42126150
>>>
>> They better have their devices turned off and left in another room too.
>> Anyways, they have chosen to go their own way now outside the union...
>> But you being one of HM subjects do have a vested interest, of course! :-))
>>
>> Privately flied drones are both invasion of privacy and safety, no doubt...
>
> Progress entails risk.  The "not in my backyard" types should be relegated to Luddism they
deserve, they should go live in caves somewhere.

And the Brits decide to do just that. They can now cultivate their
insularity traits as much as they like. And I can got to France helping
them locals throw rocks down the tunnel... :-))

https://www.dpreview.com/news/2794527040/proposed-uk-bill-will-let-p...

That's the way to go...
--
teleportation kills