Next <
From: Tim Watts <tw_usenet@dionic.net>
Subject: Re: 4K screens RGB vs RGBW
Full headers:
From: Tim Watts <tw_usenet@dionic.net>
Newsgroups: rec.photo.digital
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2017 11:14:58 +0000
On 27/11/17 22:56, Alfred Molon wrote:

> Which other 15" notebook has a decent 4K screen for image editing?

Apple would be definitive really - but Dell do a series of monitors that
are absolutely excellent - 4k and 5k IIRC. We've got some 4k ones at
work used by UX/UI designers and we've had a Spyder calibrator on them
and they are extremely good right out of the box.

Not sure what the latest line of Dell laptops is like for the panels...