From: android <here@there.was>
Subject: Re: UK Nanny State. Making Britain safe from freedom, on ban at atime
Full headers:
From: android <here@there.was>
Subject: Re: UK Nanny State. Making Britain safe from freedom, on ban at a
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2017 16:23:35 +0100
On  2017-11-28 13:14, Whisky-dave wrote:
> On Tuesday, 28 November 2017 09:46:01 UTC, android  wrote:
>> On  2017-11-28 10:34, Whisky-dave wrote:
>>> make it legal to beat the crap out of anyone flying a drone that annoys you
>> Oki by me... I'd like a permanent open season on them, and their drones.
>> Is that alright with you? Could you send a memo to the PM???
> No, as I doubt I could afford the cheque to go with it, if you're talking about lobbying MPs that

No. Your PM2PM would be fine...

> But if you want to start a petition, but I think the drone one has already been done.

Having the government petition itself is not that that I think would
change things... Petitions are drafted, signed and delivered to the
proper authoritarian in authority by a select committee of pretentious
underwriters. That's how petitions are done!

teleportation kills