From: PeterN <>
Subject: Re: CF cards apparently not dead yet
Full headers:
From: PeterN <>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2017 15:49:55 -0500
On 11/29/2017 1:27 PM, Alfred Molon wrote:
> In article<>,
> RichA says...
> 510 MB/s write speed. SD cards top out at 300 MB/s, or is there anything
> faster? Bus speed is up to 624MB/s according to wikipedia.

It depends on your camera. If your camera cannot support higher speeds,
save your money. If I wanted a  camera with a super high speed frame
rate, I would get the camera, and then get the card that is supported at
the camera's highest frame rate. Since the technology changes at a rapid
pace, and I do not know what you are looking for, I will not make any
specific recommendation. See my update posting about a prior problem I had.